Pages

April 27, 2011

Jacob - 6 Months


So our last trip to the doctor, the nurse made a slight mistake in measuring the very wiggly Jacob. I understand, he's quite a determined, wiggly boy. Anyways... Jacob now measures 28 inches long and weighs 20 pounds. Hopefully his ridiculous growth spurt has slowed a bit. He sits on the 90th percentile across the board. He still has a linebacker frame, lol. Jacob can pivot and scoot slowly to where he wants to go now and has recently moved from the "swimming" motion stage to starting to be able to get his knees under himself. I guess it won't be long until I'm chasing another boy around this house. Aside from new accomplishments, Jacob's favorite foods so far are carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas and applesauce... You should see the face I get when I give him green beans though, haha.

Happy 6 Months, Jacob!

No comments: