Pages

November 25, 2009

Visiting Kiersten



Last Friday, Dylan & I headed back to my home town to visit some family.  We went to Aunt Joan's house to visit with her, Nicole & Kiersten.  Dylan enjoyed playing outside on their swing set.  He was very excited to climb the ladder to go down the slide.  He is quite coordinated now because he went right up that ladder like he was an expert, lol.



Dylan had a blast playing both outside on the swing set & inside with the abundance of toys.  Dylan really likes Kiersten.  He is always very sweet to her.  When it was time to go, he gave her hugs & kisses. My camera wasn't quite fast enough to catch the actual hug & kiss but I got Kiersten's expression immediately after, ha ha.



We had a very fun day visiting the girls!  I love my little princess!  She is such a doll and growing up faster than I could had ever imagined. I thought they grew up fast when they are your own but I recently changed my mind.  They grow up much faster when you don't see them everyday.  Kiersten is a little over 5 months old already!  Wow...that went SO fast!  Next thing I know, she'll be walking!


No comments: