Pages

October 8, 2009

The Pine/Lake Wedding




I got to hang out with Kiersten while the rest of the girls got their hair done. She is my little princess! She loves her Aunt Brandi too. I always get adorable smiles & squeals.




Kristi (Maid-of-Honor), Nicole (Bride) & Kiersten (adorable princess) hanging out at the salon on the morning of the wedding.





Dustin, Aunt Joan & Kiersten. My brother was an usher in the wedding. Aunt Joan (bride's mom) carried Kiersten down the aisle.





Greg (groomsman) & Myself (bridesmaid). He was really tall next to me at the rehearsal but my very high shoes took me up a couple more inches, LOL.



Instead of having a ring bearer, Barry & Nicole decided that the twins, Kadee & Kaylee would be their ring bearers. They were quite adorable.


They did a sand ceremony (instead of a unity candle). The twins came up to pour their sand in & Nicole poured baby Kiersten's in for her.





Bride & Groom

or I guess I should say... Mr. & Mrs. Barry Lake!








The sand. This was very cute. It symbolizes their blended family.





The wedding party & parents greeting people as they left the ceremony. I love that Dylan was trying to give Nadine his bunny. He was a very very good boy during the ceremony but was glad to finally give Mommy hugs!





Aunt Joan & Kiersten







Nicole & Barry leaving the ceremony. Well...not really. They still had to come back for all of the pictures, LOL.






As you can see, I ditched my very high spikes at the reception and opted for some flat sandals. Dylan thought about going to dance with the girls but decided to play with trucks on the edge of the dance floor with the only other little boy, lol.





The garter & bouquet toss were entertaining as always. Well, at least the bouquet toss was. The flower girl caught the bouquet but another little girl wrestled her to the ground trying to claim it too!


Dylan slow danced with me at the reception, lol. I was pretty sure he was going to fall asleep on my shoulder. He also danced with Aunt Joan too. He was pretty wiped out by this point in the day.



Groomsmen dancing with the Groom?!? They were sharing some brotherly love, LOL.





Dylan & Daddy.
Dylan started waking back up as the reception went on (as you can see, lol).






I love this picture. The bride surrounded by a group of 2 year olds begging for chocolate, LOL. Dylan started chasing the twins around, trying to get their attention. It would work for a little and they would run, squeal, and have fun. Eventually Kadee would get side tracked or bored and Dylan would run by her again, trying to get her attention, lol.






Nicole & I at the reception. I can't believe she is married with a beautiful baby girl & 2 adorable twins!




Congratulations Nicole & Barry! Best Wishes to you both!

1 comment:

lyss23 said...

Girl you look GREAT!!! us mommy's clean up good! ha ha hah ah