Pages

June 2, 2009

A New Photoshop Adventure

So I decided to start my own hand-held version of The Peanut Journey. My recent photoshop/scrapbook pages have been future pages this book, lol. My first book of The Peanut Journey Series, lol, will be Prego to First Birthday so I'm slowly making my way through from the beginning. There are some other pages that are seriously long-term type projects which I am hoping will eventually turn out pretty cool, ha ha. Anyways...here you go.


The Prego/Sonogram page. He obviously didn't make the date, lol. Just like both of his parents...always running a little late, ha ha.

The Baby Shower pages. I'm thinking that by the time I'm actually ready to start building this scrapbook that a couple of these pages might change a bit, lol. This one is 2 pages, obviously, ha ha.

The Birth page. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with the text on this one. Most of the time, that is the hardest part for me to finish, lol. If anyone has any good ideas/suggestions...please...send them my way, ha ha ha.  

These are the only three pages that I have "done" at the moment and like I said...they are not completely done.  However, it's been a while since I posted any PS stuff so I figured I could show you what I've been up to, lol.  Let me know what you think.

No comments: