Pages

June 18, 2009

The Cutest Little Squeaker Around

Kiersten Jean Marie Lake
6 Days Old

Dylan & I had to drive back to Mercersburg yesterday to drop off Miss Dicey's completed dance recital books. While we were in the area, we decided to go visit Nicole, Barry and the new baby Kiersten at home. I absolutely adore this little girl! I call her a little squeaker because when she cries, it doesn't really sound like a cry. She makes loud squeaks, or at least for now. I'm sure that voice will find some more power the older that she gets, lol. But for now, she makes adorable little squeaks!


I cuddled with Kiersten for hours, soaking in as much precious, baby girl time that I could. Dylan liked the baby too. He called her "Baby" and gently played with her hands and hair, lol. He even helped Barry out with some laundry while we were there, lol. What a goof!


Even though Nicole is my cousin, we are more like sisters. She has always been like another little sister to me ever since we were kids. So I'm claiming "Aunt" status, ha ha ha. Everyone is home, happy, healthy and trying to get as much sleep as they can, lol. I can't wait to see precious Kiersten again!

No comments: