Pages

June 5, 2009

Wheelie Time

Dylan loves his 4 wheeler! We always take it Grandma & Grandpa Gray's house so that he can ride his Kawasaki while the other boys are riding theirs. Most of the time, we also forget to take it back out of the car and bring it in the house (or at least for the past month or so). We remembered to bring it back inside last Sunday night and Dylan has not gotten off of it since, ha ha. He has been practicing his wheelies and other "freestyle" moves a lot lately and I finally remembered to grab the camera to catch a picture of his wheelie fun. As far as his other freestyle moves...well...he's not allowed to do them and if Mom catches him, she reminds him of that! I know that I sound like a mean Mommy who won't let him have fun but these little moves usually involve him standing on the seat. I have natural consequences on my side though, lol. The other night while Daddy was cooking on the grill and Mom had her back turned for a second, he decided it was the opportune time to try this out. The bike went backwards and he luckily caught himself with his hands before hitting the floor. It scared him a little bit but not enough to stop trying. He is getting more and more brave as the days go and I keep getting more and more nervous. The other weekend, Dylan actually rode on a MX bike with Daddy on the track (even though I was having a heart attack about it) for a lap or two. He was really holding on tight and Jeff said he could hear him saying "Weeeeee" while they were riding, lol. I guess I'm going to have to learn some stress relieving techniques and try to stay calm. It looks like he is going to follow in the Gray footsteps. I'm just hoping he'll play a little soccer with me here and there too, LOL.

A few people joke about Dylan being the next Ryan Villopoto. Some even go as far as calling him Ryan as a joke, lol. His bright red hair and his love for Kawasaki & MX in general leaves me with very little to argue with, lol. For those of you who do not watch MX, here is a picture of Villopoto. He is out right now after having knee surgery. Could Dylan be his replacement, lol? He would definitely fit right in, ha ha.  


No comments: