Pages

June 25, 2009

Summer Time Fun

It is officially Summer! It has been quite hot outside lately so Dylan & I find fun ways to keep cool while enjoying the sunshine. We break out water guns, water balloons, and even the hose a couple of times. We need to get a sprinkler for him to run around him. I think he would love it. He loved Grandma & Grandpa Gray's pool a few weekends ago. He has a blast playing in the pool. He was laughing, splashing, and kicking his legs trying to swim. It was pretty cute. It's a BIG pool so Dylan spent most of his time floating or "swimming" with somebody else, lol. It will be a few years before he'll be able to touch the bottom, ha ha. Here are a few pictures of Dylan & I playing outside this week.

We started out the day outside playing with sidewalk chalk. Dylan's cheek instantly turn bright red even if he's the slightest bit hot. Before too long, he was stripped down to just his shorts. I coated him in more sunblock, took off the shoes, and let him run free in the grass. His arms and chest were red under his shirt, lol. I am always scared he is sunburnt until I realize that that part of his skin wasn't even in the sun yet. I'm telling you, I've got another polar bear on my hands. Now I'm outnumbered. I must prepare for a lifetime of sweatshirts and blankets, lol.



Ahhh...much better! We definitely need to invest in a sprinkler. Dylan loves to run and play in the water!






Dylan was chasing me all over the yard & squealing like crazy.  He can really bring out the little kid in you.  When was the last time you ran around a yard chasing someone and spraying each other with a hose, lol?


Dylan & I have a blast playing outside on the hot summer days!

Silly Boy

1 comment:

lyss23 said...

Oh what a blast!!! Dorian and I go to the pool a lot!!! She loves it!!! Summer's are so much fun with kids!!! And spinklers ROCK!!!! You have to get one!! ha ha ha