Pages

June 26, 2009

Sunglasses

I wish I knew what he was thinking when I took this picture, lol. He's such a goof! It was about time that Dylan had his own sunglasses. He's always trying to steal mine. Not to mention, it sucks playing outside with squinted eyes all day. I was curious to see if he would actually leave them on to be functional or if they were going to be a toy.


Dylan was more than excited to have his own sunglasses. He had to fully investigate them first of course. After he checked out every little detail and how it works, he finally put them on. Once he had them on, I think that he realized how much nicer it was because he left them on. Dylan kept looking at me and saying "Wow". I guess the sunglasses are a hit.





Little man posing for a picture. What a goof ball!

1 comment:

lyss23 said...

The first picture in the blog, to me, says "you lookin at me??!?!!?" ha ha ha goofy kids :)